Let's talk about brain breaks!
Brain breaks are short activities that allow the child a mental break during the learning process. Some of the benefits of brain breaks include:
- Boosting blood flow and oxygen to the brain
- Assisting with information processing and retention
- Encouraging sense of community in the classroom environment
- and allowing opportunity for emotional and mental release and decreasing anxiety!
This fun and easy printable allows your students to roll and get moving! Included are the following pages:
- Let's Get Moving Activity Chart
- Printable 6-Sided Dice
- 6-Sided Dice Instructional Assembly Sheet
This activity is easily modified: you can have them complete exercises 10 times or for 10 seconds, or have them use the included printable dice to roll the amount of times they should complete them!