Visual schedules can be a fantastic support to provide children with the expectations and routines within their day. The interactive version allows for clarification of expectations, elimination of visual distractions and shows only the tasks that are remaining!
This packet includes:
- Instructions for Use
- 3 Front + Back Templates:
- First, Next, Then, Last with stars
- Blank front schedule with check marks
- Blank front schedule with "all done!"
- 20 Visual Cue Cards
- Centers, desk work, backpack, library, art, lunch, wait, computer, iPad, circle time, car, bus, speech, OT, PT, line up, bathroom, hallway, recess, wash hands
Looking for additional versions of first/then visual boards to support transitions? Check out our other listing here!
We strive for everyone to have a 5 star experience with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience for any reason, please reach out at email@example.com so we can make it right!