Midline crossing involves the integration of both sides of the body and requires information to be transferred from one hemisphere of the brain to another. Research (also listed in this document) shows that integrating midline crossing activities can impact comprehension, listening, writing, reading and emotional regulation!
This resource packet covers the following topics:
- What midline crossing is and why it's important for whole-brain learning
- Signs of difficulty with crossing midline
- Four midline crossing activities, along with how to make them more challenging or less challenging to achieve the "just right challenge"
- Printable midline crossing activities list
- Research + resources page
This midline crossing resource packet can serve as a resource for both therapists and caregivers to ensure optimal performance in the home and classroom environments.
We strive for everyone to have a 5 star experience with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience for any reason, please reach out at email@example.com so we can make it right!
Want to see more products like these? Love freebies and giveaways? Check us out on Instagram!