Let this packet take the stress out of spooky season with low-prep and no-prep activities! While this resource was made with pediatric OTs in mind, it can easily be used in the classroom for early finishers, substitute teachers, handwriting warmups, creativity breaks, indoor recess + more.
This is our largest seasonal packet yet! Over 30+ pages that can address a variety of skills, including:
- Bilateral integration
- Fine motor dexterity
- Pencil control + handwriting skills
- Visual perceptual + visual motor skills
- Turn-taking and direction-following
- Prepositions, object labeling, and more!
Activities included in this resource include:
- Fall finger puppets (color + B&W versions)
- Printable matching cards
- Pumpkin patch shape match
- Fingerprint art worksheets
- Bilateral integration weaving mat activity
- Tracing worksheets
- Maze worksheets
- Shadow matching activity
- Jack-o'-lantern jigsaw
- BOO!rain break exercises (with printable dice)
- + more!
Click on the preview for more details.
Want to see more? Check out some of our other resource packets on the topics below!
Seasonal + Holiday Packets:
- Make a Monster Activity Packet
- Halloween Coloring Book
- Fall Farmhouse Frenzy
- *FREE* Winter-Themed Holiday Crafts Activity Packet
- Sensory Simplified Part 1: All 8 Systems (+BONUS: Oral Sensory Processing)
- *FREE* Sensory Simplified: "The Great 8" Educational Handout
- Sensory Diet Resource Packet
Motor Planning + Gross Motor:
- Core Engagement
- Midline Crossing
- Brain Breaks Bundle
- PrintableGross Motor Exercise Activity: 2-sided Card Deck for Brain Breaks
Handwriting and Fine Motor:
Visual Motor/Visual Perceptual: