Even as adults, expressing how we feel can be difficult at times. This is especially true for children. All feelings are valid - and while some feel better than others, no feeling is "bad."
This interactive visual feelings chart can be beneficial in assisting your students with identifying how it is that they're feeling - with or without using words!
Included in this packet are a variety of options that allow for a no prep/low-prep approach, or options that give your student the ability to color, cut and create their own chart!
Want to see more? Check out some of our other resource packets on the topics below!
Seasonal + Holiday Packets:
- Make a Monster Activity Packet
- Halloween Coloring Book
- Fall Farmhouse Frenzy
- *FREE* Winter-Themed Holiday Crafts Activity Packet
- Sensory Simplified Part 1: All 8 Systems (+BONUS: Oral Sensory Processing)
- *FREE* Sensory Simplified: "The Great 8" Educational Handout
- Sensory Diet Resource Packet
Motor Planning + Gross Motor:
- Core Engagement
- Midline Crossing
- Brain Breaks Bundle
- PrintableGross Motor Exercise Activity: 2-sided Card Deck for Brain Breaks
Handwriting and Fine Motor:
Visual Motor/Visual Perceptual: