A sensory diet focuses on what a child's sensory system needs in order to achieve a regulated and "ready to learn" state. This resource packet covers the following topics:
- What is a sensory diet and what does it include?
- Important considerations
- Creating a sensory diet that works
- A printable list of over 130 sensory diet activities (for all 8 systems!)
- Research articles involving sensory diets
This sensory diet packet can serve as a resource for both therapists and caregivers to ensure optimal performance in the home and classroom environments.
Interested in resources on the impact of sensory processing on sleep? Find those here and here!
Seasonal + Holiday Packets:
- Make a Monster Activity Packet
- Halloween Coloring Book
- Fall Farmhouse Frenzy
- *FREE* Winter-Themed Holiday Crafts Activity Packet
- Sensory Simplified Part 1: All 8 Systems (+BONUS: Oral Sensory Processing)
- *FREE* Sensory Simplified: "The Great 8" Educational Handout
- Sensory Diet Resource Packet
Motor Planning + Gross Motor:
- Core Engagement
- Midline Crossing
- Brain Breaks Bundle
- PrintableGross Motor Exercise Activity: 2-sided Card Deck for Brain Breaks
Handwriting and Fine Motor:
Visual Motor/Visual Perceptual:
Want to see more products like these? Check us out on Instagram!