Using bright and fun illustrations, this 4 page handout includes a variety of educational information with just the right amount of detail. Made to be a digestible handout for caregivers, parents, teachers + therapists, this download details the basics of oral motor and oral sensory input, along with activities + tools to address each.
Inside, you'll find:
- Definitions + explanations of oral motor + oral sensory input
- Factors to consider to choose an effective tool
- Current list of static + dynamic mouth tools, including prices + where to purchase (please note that some product prices are subject to change)
- Oral motor + oral sensory activities list
Want to see more? Check out some of our other resource packets on the topics below!
- Sensory Simplified Part 1: All 8 Systems (+BONUS: Oral Sensory Processing)
- *FREE* Sensory Simplified: "The Great 8" Educational Handout
- Sensory Diet Resource Packet
Motor Planning + Gross Motor:
- Core Engagement
- Midline Crossing
- Brain Breaks Bundle
- PrintableGross Motor Exercise Activity: 2-sided Card Deck for Brain Breaks
Handwriting and Fine Motor:
Visual Motor/Visual Perceptual:
Want to see more products like these? Check us out on Instagram!